— 1 1/2 cups very cold heavy cream
— 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
— 1/3 cup sugar
— 1 teaspoon lemon zest
— 4 tablespoons lemon curd
— 2 cups amaretti cookies, crumbled
— 1/2-ounce Kahlúa
— Raspberries, for garnish
Repeat and top with fresh raspberries and reserved crumbs.
1. Using a standing mixer with the whip attachment or a hand mixer, combine the cream, mascarpone cheese and sugar.
2. Mix, increasing the speed slowly, until firm peaks form. Fill the mixture into a piping bag and set aside.
3. Mix the crushed cookies with the Kahlúa and stir until combined. Reserve 1 tablespoon of crumbs for the topping. Spoon a layer of the cookie mixture into each glass.
4. Pipe the mascarpone cream into each glass, followed by the lemon curd and another layer of cookie crumbs.
5. Repeat and top with fresh raspberries and reserved crumbs.